9.27.2011

Mod Development and me

I've started to work on a mod. Currently, it's under prep, but I've been trying to assemble a team just to be safe.
What nags me is how in the world am I going to keep this organized, and avoid wasting talents? I've been discreetly assembling a small modding team, but I expect it to grow larger with time. I don't have much experience with modding except mapping, and that's it.
I also need to find out if I will release the mods in episodes rather than one, full mod. Sure, it takes longer time to develop, but it's easier, demanding less people and less work.

The mod currently has two maps, and one chapter. The first map is the background map, for the menu. The other one is object higlighting, for testing purposes. The chapter is simply named "test".

Who wants chowder?

No comments:

Post a Comment